Pages

Monday, July 7, 2014

a Few Birds Finished, that is Birds of a Feather

Thought I'd share some finished items in the past all from Birds of a Feather.  B.oF. trunk show 'till July 21st.  20% off plus FREE shipping!

For any item caption underlined, click on caption for more info or to purchase. Though I've managed to get 141 items up online I haven't gotten them all.  Caption without an underline?  I've got it I just don't have it up online for instant purchase, call or email!  856 354 8100  karen@nimbleneedle.net
Friends forever, in stock just not up online.

Check Garden

Pink Garden, in stock just not up online

Red Vase

Pig, in stock, just not up online


Calico Cow

Toile Bird in navy

Toile Bird in Black

Small sampler in stock just not up online

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.