Pages

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Why you Look Snappy

Thanks to all my supporters who I depend on to get me connected to the right folks I've received a selection of snap trays!  While intended to hold your threads and help establish "your space" while in classes I think the uses for these handy inventions are endless.  The quality is high and they are made here in the United States.  Personalization and monograming available too.  Unsnapped they measure 9 x 9, snapped  6 x 6 x 1 1/2".
$42.00 for most, $38.00 for any without embroidery (plain). Click on the title link to go to the tray in the web store.


Turquoise Magenta Gold

Stitch Goddess on Lime

Plum Floral

Floral on Grey SOLD

Vintage scissor on cheetah

Knotty swirls in olive

Zebra Goddess - sold!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.