Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A Trio of Pears

The finisher did such a spectacular job on these I couldn't wait to share. A beautiful balance of color, texture, shiny and matte. I did notice some of the silk ribbon got a little frayed, I have to remember to ask my customer who's ribbon she used. I sure hope its not RIverSilk as this is the only silk ribbon I trust that will not fray on the edge. Enjoy and I hope everyone doing the Kelly Clark Pear's is as happy with theirs as I am with my customers. Great job Miriam!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, oh, oh, those pears are gorgeous. Who did the finishing for you? I was kind of interested in the pears but not I am really interested in doing them. Do you have to do all 12?

    Rebecca in IA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These are so beautiful. The colors are perfection and the designs are so unique!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.